Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
             1.  Grab your current read
            2. Open to a random page
            3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

My Teaser!

She was the reason for his newly discovered distraction. He couldn't hold it together in meetings or during the endless conference calls he found himself involved in lately. His thoughts always drifted, as did his gaze.

Approx 1% on Kindle "Worth the Scandal: Worth It" by Karen Erickson

3 comments:

LunaMoth said...

ohh sounds like a steamy book

Check out my Teaser Tuesday

Windmill Of Time said...

Definitely interesting... was having trouble falling asleep so decided to read a little of it. A bad decision, next thing I knew it was 1am with only a few hours of sleep left before having to get up to go to work. Bugger!

Will finish it tonight hopefully. But must finish making my candles first. So many hobbies and not much time to do them all.

Windmill Of Time said...

I have read many reviews on this book and most readers whom didn't like this book complained about the heroine being a spineless NYorker, too timid and naive and Alex being a rich, arrogant prick. Well I can only speak for myself and I loved it...loved the story, loved the characters and the setting amongst other things. Apart from some grammar and spelling errors there is really not much for me to fault. Definitely worth the read! Looking forward to book 2.

Post a Comment