Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Is There a Difference between First Love and True Love?

LOVE is one of the most powerful words in the Dictionary and still the most difficult to fully understand and decipher. 
The dictionary describes it as:
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2.a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, asfor a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.

What is Love to you and is there a difference between first love and true love?
I would love to hear your thoughts on the current poll.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. More info can be found here http://nettesbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-awardyay.html

Caroline said...

I just love love love the look of your blog! I'm new follower mind following me back?

~Caroline from http://carolinescleverconcepts.blogspot.com/

Windmill Of Time said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog posts. Unfortunately don't have the time to respond to them. Thank you for considering me though.

Nickie said...

There's such a difference between first love and true love. I think everyone can remember their first crush, and 99 times out of 100 that is not the person we end up with. The way I felt about my first big crush and the way I feel about my husband can't even compare. There's more depth, more understanding, and as your quote above says, more mutual weirdness :)

I'm a new follower -- I found your blog via bookblogs. My blog is nickieanderson.blogspot.com

Windmill Of Time said...

Hi Nickie, I tend to agree with your comment, very nicely put.
Thank you for following my blog. I have been a follower of yours for quite some time now. :0)

Post a Comment